Friday, January 15, 2010

Memoirs of the journey

Going home

Wow!So much fun!

It's so exciting!

Hi,sorry for not posting for many months but I was very happy and busy yesterday!Above are two pictures of my self and my best friend Jessica in the Science Centre playing with art which you 'cannot hold in hold your hands' because they were light images but you still can play and draw because there was a special computer,pen and projector.We sure had a lot of fun!Well,I'll now tell you why we are here.My mother brought my friend and I to the Science Centre to view an eclipse but it was too cloudy to see it so we thought we'll leave the observatory nd come back at 4.00 pm to see the best view at 4.23 pm.And during all that time,we had the most fun ever!There is this time when Jessica took a photo of me.It showed a tall,muscular and sun-tanned body wearing a heavy belt with my head on it!Imagine me,aren't that funny?We continued to play and explore until 4.oo pm and went back to the observatory but it's still very cloudy and when I looked through the telescopes,I don't see anything at all!I was very frustrated.For the first and second eclipse of the millenium,I was unable to see the eclipse because of the same clouds!But I don't care I stayed to wait for the clouds to clear until it started to rain.We went back to the Science Centre but decided to go to the gift shop first before we went back in and bought a pair of mood rings as memoirs of this day.When we went back in,we decided to go and find the chick hatchery and looked at all the inventions and discovery nearby.And when my watch ticked to 6.00 pm,we had no choice but to leave the Science Centre.While leaving,I took a long time to come out because I felt sad to leave.The time passed by so quickly,what we all could do is play with some inventions outside the Science Centre and jump on a trampoline we had so much fun until my mother called us back to McDonald's to eat our snacks,cup corn and french fries.Yummy!After I finished my cup corn, I took our french fries and headed for the car and left.